Much like a well-orchestrated panorama performance, Rex’s work includes over four decades of working with people using Shiatsu, Marma Points, Young Living Essential Oils and his unique system of 9 Star Ki Astrology.
The Time of Your Life with Rex Lassalle program is a two day series from Saturday 12th November to Sunday 13th November 2016 at The Teaching and Learning Center of The University of the West Indies (UWI TLC)
What to expect?
• How to create a balanced, stress-free environment within yourself, your home and at work using the simple 9 Star Ki principles
• Understanding health and how this affects your momentum and decision making.
• Access ancient secrets of wisdom and learn about your time DNA
• Get a whole new practical insight about your children and how to support them at school & at home.
• Be more at ease with your work as you discover your signature style of leadership and expression.
• Be the best you. You can expect to get guidance how to work with your instinctive impulses to get great results.
• Samples and guidance about how to make simple home remedies that work.
* Give your birthdate so you can get personal coaching from Rex during the program.
* Guest appearance of Boogsie Sharpe on Sunday afternoon where Rex will interact with Boogsie about his creative process as we look at it through his time DNA.
Date: Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th November 2016
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Early bird registration: $ 735 TTD before November 1st, 2016
Costs include your personal copy of Rex’s latest book, “The Time of Your Life: Could It Be Now?”, registration for the two-day program, lunch and light refreshments, as well as opportunities to sample essential oils and teas.
To register, please give your birthdate when you contact Anya Ram 1 868 332 7985 or Fallon Lutchmansingh 1 868 396 7683
To learn more about Rex’s work tune into Heartbeat Radio 103.5FM every Monday at 1.00pm (Atlantic Standard Time UTC -04:00)